ABOUT THIS BLOG
The purpose of The Branding Spot blog is to help entrepreneurs and seasoned business owners understand the importance of branding their business and doing it effectively. This blog aims to answer branding questions many companies have and to provide information and resources business owners need to know when it comes to their brand.
I know it can be overwhelming when branding and marketing your business. I am asked branding questions all the time, questions such as . . .
- What is a brand and why is it crucial to my company’s success?
- Can I afford to hire a professional branding company?
- Do I really need a custom designed logo?
- What is the difference between a logo and branding?
- Which marketing vehicles should I use and how often? And how can I measure the ROI?
If you are a business owner–whether a startup or an established business–then this is the blog for you.
Contact me (Nora D. Richardson)
If you have questions you are dying to ask about branding or if you would like to be a guest blogger, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Connect with me on: